Intensive Outpatient Eating Disorders Program
Summit's comprehensive Intensive Outpatient Program addresses the mutiple issues that contribute to eating disorders.
Individual treatment plans are specifically designed to meet each client’s needs in a safe, supportive environment.
The program consists of 9 hours of structured treatment per week and includes:
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Group Therapy Read More About Group Therapy
- Family or Couples Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling and Education
- Experiential Groups
- Supervised Meals
- Family Support Group
Other Services Include:
- Nutritional Assessment
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Follow-Up Sessions (when indicated)
- Ongoing Case Management with the Patient's Primary Care Physician
- Weekly Case Conference
If you would like to make a referral or speak with one of our clinicians about the program, please call our office at (916) 574-1000.